Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Loco Moco

“Hamburger Steak” is all about Hawaii. You won’t find it on any menu in my neck of the woods, let alone a “Loco Moco”.

For those who are not familiar, a Loco Moco is simply a stacked up hamburger steak over rice, topped with a fried egg and smothered with brown gravy. For an added layer of flavor I put grilled onions in the gravy, because that’s the way I like it.
For the photo I went easy on the gravy. But in reality, it was smothered.
If you have a hankering for loco moco, track down my Hamburger Steak recipe on my blog and top it with an egg.

MORE HAWAIIAN STYLE RECIPES...

OVEN KALUA PORK

TERIYAKI MEATLOAF

DOUBLE CRUST BANANA PIE

SHOYU POKE

COLD SOMEN SALAD

HAWAIIAN STYLE BEEF STEW

HAMBURGER STEAK

SPAM FRIED RICE

JACK'S SPECIAL BISCUITS

HOW TO COOK WHITE & BROWN RICE

No comments:

Post a Comment