Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ham & Green Onion Scramble


I never blog about what I eat for breakfast. But it is definitely an important meal for me, and possibly my biggest meal of the day. It’s never toast or yogurt or anything light or sweet. Always hearty usually consisting of rice, meat and eggs.



I prefer scrambles to omelets and ham to pork links. I love green onions on just about anything and rice is a must to blend my hearty man’s breakfast together.
One of my favorite breakfasts is a soft cooked ham & green onion scramble over rice with a drizzling of soy sauce. It reminds me of a kicked down Japanese inspired donburi rice bowl.
If you like the flavor of ham and green onions, scramble up this breakfast with a pinch of salt and pepper and a drizzling of soy sauce for breakfast. Yummers.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this dish looks amazing. I absolutely love green onions and ham, so I'm going to make Cecily help me with this!

    Love,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete